A lightweight, flexible back protector which fits seamlessly under an outer garment the Nucleon KR-Cell Protector offers excellent protection thanks to its innovative protection panels which feature an ergonomic design which follows the contours of the rider’s back. The Nucleon range of road protection features a superb anatomical fit and comfort. Constructed with innovative protector plates which are lightweight and feature a high-performance polymeric blend for protection.
- Back protector meets EN 162 2:2014, LEVEL 1.
- Back protector constructed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all the body size.
- New structured back shell plate is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving.
- Shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- New single-injected lattice structure shell constructed with ergonomic design to absorb high impacts and allow maximum breathability and air flow.
- Channeled soft bio-foam padded chassis for maximum comfort and air ventilation.
- Ergonomic protection plate construction follows the natural contours of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding.
- Horizontal flex channeling offers an adaptive fit in different riding positions.
- Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via a snap fit system to allow a more comfortable use of the protector.
- Kidney belt featuring a dual Hook and loop grip closure system to help keep garment close to the body.
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector.
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector.
Delivery within 24hr in UAE
No Return No Exchange, Warranty on Manufacturing Defects only