A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 V3 Leather Gloves are constructed from highly abrasion-resistant, full-grain goat leather and synthetic leather material, and deliver high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual-density knuckle. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
- Premium, full-grain goat leather and synthetic leather material construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers an enhanced range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates a premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Arshield reinforcement on the palm slider for superior abrasion resistance.
- Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual-density knuckle protector.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.
The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
Delivery within 24hr in UAE
No Return No Exchange, Warranty on Manufacturing Defects only