GREX G6.2 Kinetic 002
This is Grex’s new full face road helmet based on Nolan’s N64 model, with which it shares much-appreciated technical characteristics. Compact design, ease of wear, rapid removal visor (ready for the Pinlock® fog-resistant inner visor), an efficient ventilation system, Microlock retention system with micrometric adjustment, and good overall comfort make the G6.2 an interesting product for those looking for a full face road helmet with a competitive price and the Made in Nolan guarantee. Alongside the traditional solid-color models (Kinetic), the range offers versions with Dark Green additional inner visor and colored elements (K-Sport), as well as versions with graphics (Stripes).
- Ultra-wide field of view (including quick-change option and Pinlock® inner visor) for the extra-large field of view.
- Optional: 2D racing visor, prepared for tear-off visors
- The "Ultra Carbon" version features an ultra-light carbon fiber shell for additional weight reduction of up to 110 grams compared to the already extremely light X-803
- Exclusive "Carbon Fitting" technology for interior upholstery: the activated carbon fibers used are particularly breathable, 100 % natural, bacteriostatic and antistatic without prior treatment
- Cheek pads available in various thicknesses with innovative "Steadyfit" for the best helmet fit in any racing situation
- Separately adjustable air inlets on the forehead, head and chin of the helmet and air outlets on the sides and below the spoiler ensure optimum air circulation inside the helmet. Improved opening flaps and sliders with increased throughput provide maximum fresh air for breathing and around the rider's head when needed. A big plus both in hot racing use and on a sporty country road lap
- Equipped with "Double Action" rocker on the left side of the visor: 1. ventilation position, 2. locking device
Delivery within 24hr in UAE
No Return No Exchange, Warranty on Manufacturing Defects only